Nagpur: The crisis of hit wave is on the verge of extinction. In many areas of Vidarbha, heat wave has started to spread. The result of which will be seen in the districts of Chandrapur, Nagpur, Gadchiroli, Amravati, Akola and Gondia. Presently, the temperature of Amravati and Chandrapur has reached 44 degree Celsius. Therefore, the temperatures in other districts are expected to exceed 45 degrees Celsius in the next two to three days. Therefore, it has been appealed to take care. Generally heat waves occur in phases. According to the Meteorological Department, the heat wave in Vidharbha is likely to be seen till Sunday.
What do you care to read from heat?
- Do not enter the sunset from 1 to 3 in the afternoon
- Avoid fish, meat, oil, and stale food
- Avoid taking alcohol, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
- Do not drink freezing water immediately after coming from the heat
- Drink water even if you do not have thirst
- Use mild colors, loose and khadi clothes
- Use the goggles, umbrellas and cap while going out
- Always keep the water on the journey
- If you feel embarrassed, consult a doctor immediately
- Take ORS, lassi, lemon, water and drinks
- Be sure to keep the house cool